Trust me people find a different RV dealer the people that work for Beaudry are told to lie just to get a sale, I was told after befriending the salesperson to go some where else.But they had by deposit and now will not return it.

I will have to sue them as know no one will even talk to be they will lie to your face they can not be trusted. I don't understand how this place is still doing business in the state of Arizona. Look at the docket for Maricopa County it is shocking.

I wish I would have looked into them a little closer before going this far now I have a mess on my hands.

Had an Experience with Beaudry RV?

Comments

#198406

I worked for Beaudry RV in Tucson as a sales person---The only thing I would say is-----

" GO SOMEWHERE ELSE--DO NOT BUY THERE "

You have been warned

#196888

no worries they are out thanks to the dream team that changed this successfull company

#195152

The "plant" should have had the name SOARINGHIGH,instead of sour,inghigh.

#195148

I think souringhigh is a "plant" by Beaudry to put up an allusion that some customers cannot be happy ones.This, they hope ,will allow 1st time rv buyers to give them a shot.Beaudry went out of business for more reasons than THE ECONOMY

#191408

We gave them a refundable deposit and they still did not refund our money when we found out our Rv that we were told was a NEW 2010 Coach was really built in 2007 and not titled until 2010.They used it for a demo model and it alot of miles on it.

We asked for our deposit back and they refused stating they don't have to give it back to us, Like it or not!

How disappointing to have to sue a company just for your refundable deposit.DON'T DEAL WITH BEAUDRY!!

#191391

I bought from Beaudry and have been extremely happy!!I purchased from their web site and didn't actually see it until I arrived on the day of the delivery.

After reading this I checked them on BBB and they got an A rating. They were very professional and delivered my new motor home to me exactly how they said it would be. I left a non-refundable deposit, but was reassured if the coach was not as represented I would get it back and that was in writing.

There were a few minor issues at delivery that were addressed imediately.There are always to sides of a story...I would recommend to all my friends to purchase from Beaudry...And their RV park is beautiful!